- New series of bipolar microstep stepping motor drives, specifically developed for applications sensitive to acoustic noise and vibration.
- Significant evolution of the CSD series, preserving backward mechanical, electrical and applicative compatibility.
- Target: advanced applications requiring high precision, smoothness of movement and low acoustic noise.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- Adaptive microstepping up to 3.200 step/rev.
- Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise and vibration control.
- A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 90 x 99 x 21 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
- Range of current: 2.6-4.4 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600 and 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of dip-switches.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
1. Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
2. Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
3. Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.