The DM2282 is a high voltage, fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM2282 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM2282 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Operating voltage: 150 - 230 VAC or 212 - 325 VDC
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- Soft-start with no ?jump? when powered on
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 8.2A. It can also be set via DIP switches.
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 kHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction (Reduction rate can be software configured)
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
Steuerungssoftware ProTunerDM herunterladen
RS232 pin layout herunterladen