Duet 2 Maestro
The Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines.
It is in the same product family as the Duet 2 Wifi (with or without external antenna) and Duet 2 Ethernet, and it runs the same advanced and flexible RepRapFirmware.
The main difference is that the Duet 2 Maestro has lower current stepper motor drivers and less expandability than the Duet 2 Wifi (with or without external
antenna) and Ethernet, and it only comes in an Ethernet option.
It has the same features as the Duet 2 Wifi (with or without external antenna), other than providing ethernet connectivity rather than Wifi.
See the documentation links below for a full feature set; in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second external SD card if required.
- 3 heater channels for a heated bed and two extruder heaters.
- Support for Thermistors and PT1000 sensors wired direct to the Maestro, along with Duet3D PT100 and Thermocouple daughterboards.
- Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of up to 1.6A peak motor current. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported.
- Expandable up to 4 extruders with firmware support for mixing hotends and remapping axes to use 2 high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen.
- Support for a low cost 12864 display.
- Support for the DC42's IR Z probe.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as spade connectors for power input.
If setting up or re-flashing using USB, you will need to supply your own micro USB cable.
The Duet 2 Meastro can have Thermistors connected directly, alternatively we have two different temperature sensing daughterboards available:
- PT100 Temperature daughterboard
- Thermocouple temperature daughterboard
- Duet 2 Maestro Hardware Overview